UPDATES ON PUPPIES: As of January 27, 2018, Daisy, our Goldendoodle, had F1b Reddish, Goldendoodles. ALL PUPPIES ARE ADOPTED NOW. Contact us at PineGroveFarmette@gmail.com to be added to our waiting list.
Since we do not breed for quantity, we only have one or two litters a year – raised in our home. We want our children to experience the respect of raising animals on our farm, so our puppies are part of our family for the time they are with us.
Our Difference: Our puppies are always born in our home with supervision and are raised in our home. That’s makes us different!
We raise the puppies in our home to acclimate them to other dogs, as well as adults and children of different abilities, including our children with cerebral palsy, autism, and asthma. Our family believes this allows the puppies to adapt easier to differing behaviors of their adoptive family.
Our dame and sire dogs were hand-selected to offer the gentlest temperament for our family. Our dame labradoodle is from a blood-line of service dogs.
- Parents (UKC/CKC registered purebred poodle (sire) and CKC Registered F1 moyen, Labradoodle)
- Puppies live on the farm and live indoors with our family, which includes family members with special needs.
- Parents have kind, friendly temperaments.
- Low to No Shed Breed.
- Good choice for Individual with Allergies. (Delivery costs extra; pick up at the farmette is free delivery.)
- Puppies in the beginning stages of potty training when they go to your home
- Puppies have first set of shots when adopted
Contact us: PineGroveFarmette@gmail.com
Week 7 Puppy Pictures